The skilled Type trainer knows that the 4 Temperaments (NF, NT, SJ and SP) add a powerful dimension and a highly practical lens to their skills and service offerings. The 4 Temperaments can be used as a short-cut to the 16 Types, standing alone as a Type-based behavioral approach to self- awareness and self-management.
- Learn how Temperament is a great conclusion to an MBTI session, enhancing the impact of Type.
- Learn how Temperament is especially powerful as a tool in leadership, communication, and conflict management.
- Learn how Temperament is extremely useful in examining learning and teaching styles, as well as parenting and family issues.
- OKA’s interactive and fast-paced day includes presentation, interactive exercises, group discussion and applications of the powerful Temperament tool.
- 8 CEs MBTI Master Practitioner
*Prerequisite: Participants must be Type-aware (know your own preferences and the basics of Type theory).