OKA Dedicated to Empowering Women Leaders
Building upon deep and shared experience in leadership and team development, Rebecca Ondrey and Stacy Campesi of OKA have created the Leadership Accelerator for Women program to provide a platform where women can learn from and with one another.
In this highly inclusive and interactive program, each participant will learn how to develop her unique voice, navigate long-standing, traditional barriers, and build executive presence all while exploring synergies and building a network which focuses on uplifting women in leadership.
Who Should Attend?
The Leadership Accelerator for Women program is designed for women who are anywhere from emerging leaders to senior level leaders with deeper experience. The curriculum is carefully and deliberately designed to support-while-challenging leaders all along the experience continuum. And the program is excited to include leaders from corporations, non-profits and government agencies. If you are ready to be inspired, network with likeminded colleagues, and both learn and practice skills that will impact you, your career and your organization….we cannot wait to connect with you!
The L.A.W. Experience
The Leadership Accelerator for Women program provides a robust leadership development, coaching, and networking experience through a combination of 10 valuable components.
- Individual Leadership Profile (ILP) – Identify what you want to be known for as a leader.
- DRiV Assessment (Motives, Values, Behaviors) – Understand what really drives you, what drains you, your values, and how you can best utilize these towards success as a leader.
- EQ-i (Emotional Intelligence) 360 Assessment – Gather feedback from others on your strengths, development areas, and the behaviors you consistently show to the world around you.
- (5) 60 minute Virtual 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions – Develop the skills you need, confidence, resilience, and self-awareness to take your leadership to the next level.
- Guest Speakers – Learn best practices from others outside of your industry to understand key lessons that you can bring back to your organization.
- Virtual Workshops on Dynamic Topics – Participate in informative and experience workshops on topics such as: building your Executive Brand, influencing and negotiating, difficult conversations and psychological safety, and others.
- Moving from Insight to Action – Throughout the program create a targeted plan to help you narrow your focus around the areas of leadership that are most pertinent for you.
- Personal Board of Advisors – As part of this program, you will have a cohort that helps to support and guide your development around how to overcome barriers as a woman in leadership.
- Community Building – Connect and learn with others going through similar experiences in their leadership journey.
- Certification – Receive a Leadership Accelerator for Women Credly Badge to share with the world what you have learned and been a part of.
This program will launch October 5th, 2023. The modules will be conducted over the course of a few months, with graduation taking place December 18th. For a more detailed schedule, look at our breakdown here!
Your total investment for the Leadership Accelerator for Women Experience is $8,500, with the next available cohort starting in Fall 2023. Payment plan available upon request.