DLP/ELP 360 Certification
Virtual on-demand & up to 90min. coaching session
Approximately 4 hours including self-directed and coaching call
DLP/ELP 360 Certification
Discovery Leadership Profile & Emerging Leader Profile360 Degree Feedback empowers leaders and managers to master their own development by providing the information they need to be more successful. The Discovery Leadership Profile™ is a full featured 360 degree feedback assessment available to professionals at a fraction of the cost of similar assessments. Nine years of research and input from over 3000 mid to senior level managers were invested in the development of the assessment. The result is a powerful 360 Degree Feedback assessment that focuses on the most critical developmental goals of contemporary managers while delivering tremendous return on your training budget.
Leadership Style AssessmentThis comprehensive leadership style assessment gathers perspectives regarding leadership performance from an individual in a leadership position and 30 raters. Based on research that identifies competencies critical for effective leadership, performance is measured using 40 items grouped into 10 competency categories. The results of the leader’s self-assessment are then compared to the aggregated results of the raters, completing the leadership style assessment in order to clearly highlight strengths and developmental needs.
Emerging Leaders ProfileThis leadership survey is an outgrowth of an extensive search for an appropriate tool for new or high-potential leaders. Research has led to the development of 60 items composed of 12 leadership skills and traits that influence a new leader’s effectiveness and establishes a foundation for personal growth. The 360 allows for up to 30 raters including boss(es) peers, direct reports and others to provide feedback.
- Enables leaders to learn how those who are important to their success see their performance
- Compares self-perceptions to the perceptions of others
- Identifies leaders’ strengths and developmental needs
- Provides a starting point for further developmental planning
- Option for up to 5 custom open-ended questions
- Maximizing Results participant workbook
- Online administration
- Available in English, French and Spanish
CertificationOKA’s blended learning certification process can be completed quickly and remotely in three steps:
- Register. An OKA Consultant will connect with you via email to begin the certification process.
- Learn online with interactive modules.
- Receive one-on-one coaching with an OKA Master Trainer on the best way to use the tool.
With certification you receive:
- Two hours and thirty minutes of individual coaching from an OKA Master Trainer
- OKA Support tools
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center
- 4.5 SHRM PDCs
This certification is available on demand. Become certified now.