(for both online and in person)
3 Days (in person)
Today, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is recognized as essential to successful leadership, team, and individual performance. In fact, we now know that EQ is a better predictor of workplace success than IQ!
The EQ-i 2.0® is widely acknowledged as today’s leading Emotional Intelligence assessment instrument—get certified today!
- Certification to use the EQ-i2.0 and EQ360 assessment instruments
- Skills for presenting EQ-i concepts to audiences and individuals
- Practical uses of EQ-i in the workplace
- Using EQ-i to support leadership and team building
- Using EQ-i in coaching
- Access to a range of OKA tools to support your own EQ-i program
- Practice, practice, practice, with feedback from today’s leading EQ-i Master Trainer
- The option of attending OKAs unique 3 day certification on-site or our 2 day instructor led live certification
You leave with more than EQ-i certification. You gain expert insights into emotional intelligence, and you practice applying these tools to the most frequently-encountered client situations.
- Complete the EQ-i 2.0 assessment
- Complete 4 online study modules
- Have a telephone session with a certified practitioner to help you interpret your EQ-i report
As with all OKA classes, the training is fast-paced, experiential, and always practical.
- Receive online tutorial and personalized EQ-i feedback before the workshop
- Learn and explore, through discussion and experiential exercises, the components of the EQ-i emotional intelligence model
- Explore how to make each EQ-i element actionable for your clients
- Learn how to administer and coach the EQ 360
- Get extensive practice using EQ-i tools to address teambuilding, leadership and coaching development needs of your internal and external clients
- Earn ICF CCEs: 9.25 Core Competencies, 6.75 Resource Development (online certification)
- Earn ICF CCEs: 9.75 Core Competencies, 13.25 Resource Development (in-person certification)
- Earn 14.5 SHRM PDCs
- Earn 14 APA CCEs