Most of us spend our professional lives leading or being part of teams, but not all of us experience the power and joy of being on a high performing or even a well-functioning team. That can change.
This interactive workshop uses the Team Performance Inventory (TPI) and Team Performance Model (TPM) to help teams better understand their strengths, areas of opportunity, and ways in which they can grow to better achieve their team’s purpose. Are you ready to assess your team and learn ways to sustain or improve team performance?
- Use the Team Performance Model (TPM) to discuss the six domains of high performing teams
- Use the Team Performance Inventory (TPI) to provide anonymous team performance feedback
- Discuss TPI results and implications in a safe, constructive and interactive way
- Receive a copy of the aggregated team feedback
- Discuss actions that can be taken to encourage and practice behaviors in each of the six domains
- Identify areas in which the team can focus to better achieve team goals
- Develop recommendations to support areas of focus