Do you or your team adopt a one size fits all approach to influence and motivation? The most successful leaders and team contributors adapt their influence style to the target audience and situation. OKA’s Increasing Your Influence workshop uses the Influence Style Indicator® (ISI) to help participants understand how they tend to rise to the complex challenge of influencing others and ways they can develop to be more effective.
This workshop explores the five influence styles: Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging and the strengths and potential pitfalls of each. Participants gain insight into not only spotting and understanding the different influencing styles, but practicing those that prove more challenging. True to OKA’s style, this workshop is interactive, engaging and focused on practical application.
- Take the Influence Style Indicator (ISI) and receive their individual results
- Learn about five unique influencing styles and how to spot them
- Examine what each style looks and sounds like to the others
- Explore the benefits and pitfalls of each style—when to use each, and when to put it away
- Learn how to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Investigate the link between effective influencing and discretion, timing and decision making
- Develop a personal action plan to apply workshop insights