The rising popularity of Emotional Intelligence and the EQ-i are due—in large part—to the practicality and accessibility of this behavioral model. EQ is so easy to grasp and apply. In this half-day or full-day workshop, participants take and get feedback on the EQ-i while discussing and exploring some basic ways in which these behaviors—from the perspective of both leaders and teams—can promote and support greater diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This workshop is ideal for the group/team looking for a good foundation in Emotional Intelligence that also wants to explore how Emotional Intelligence can impact diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Take and get feedback on the industry-leading EQ-i assessment.
- Engage in OKA’s signature Insight-to-Action exercise to explore and brainstorm exercises and best practices that activate Emotional Intelligence
- Watch and discuss a number of popular movie clips that illustrate the targeted behaviors
- Learn the elements/behaviors of the EQ-i model of Emotional Intelligence that most support and promote DEI
- Receive both a support handout that summarizes the workshop’s key information as well as a curated summary of all the data generated during in-session exercises
- Discover the best practices of diversity, equity, and inclusion (full-day option)
- In an interactive program capstone, brainstorm and present a number of ideas to promote and strengthen DEI while actively practicing a targeted EQ behavior (full-day option)