How open to and motivated by new data and experiences are you? How likely are you to be self-motivated and driven? How deeply do you believe that you have the power to change and affect outcomes that will impact your life? How hardy are you?
Based on decades of research the Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG) is a powerful self-assessment that measures your hardiness—a critical component of resilience. Challenge, Commitment, and Control—these are the HRG’s scales, and—taken together—they paint a vivid and penetrating portrait of your ability and tendency to endure, process and bounce back from stress.
This half-day workshop introduces participants to and gives personal feedback on the HRG—and discusses and explores the exercises and practices that can activate and strengthen the core component of hardiness—Challenge, Commitment and Control. Outcomes of this workshop benefit leadership and team development—as well as the personal and professional development of individual participants.
Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG)
The HRG focuses on the impact of a person’s hardiness across multiple domains in their life and supports a wide-variety of coaching and development situations.
- Take the Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG) and get a personalized HRG Feedback Report
- Explore the model that underpins the HRG and the many different ways in which an understanding of Challenge, Commitment and Control can help boost engagement and performance in teams, leaders, and individuals
- Engage in OKA’s Hardiness Booster Exercise—an interactive process that utilizes all three underpinning concepts of the HRG
- Engage in group work to share and discuss best-practices on resilience
- Devise a personalized action plan to develop Challenge, Commitment and/or Control and through them—greater hardiness and resilience