Giving & Receiving Feedback
Feedback can be characterized as criticism—or a gift that strengthens relationships, inspires positive change or motivates growth and development. People skilled in giving (and receiving) feedback have both distinct advantages in the workplace and happier personal lives.
This experiential workshop defines feedback, introduces specific feedback steps, and through specific case studies, allows participants to practice giving personal feedback (½ day program).
- Learn the four types of feedback, and discuss the differences between power-based performance reviews and personal feedback
- Explore the Johari window as a model to frame effective feedback and open communication
- Learn a practical feedback model that can be leveraged at work and in personal relationships
- Practice giving (and receiving) effective feedback
- Develop an action plan to practice and further develop the art of effective feedback