The leader in EQ-i Certification training, OKA now offers EQ in Teams and Organization, one of two advanced workshops for EQ practitioners and trainers. This highly interactive and actionable online workshop is a half-day class that builds on OKA’s EQ-i certification with exercises and applications to apply the richness of Emotional Intelligence to teams and organizations. In the workshop, you will:
- Review the EQ elements, and learn a new exercise that can be used to review or teach each EQ behavior
- Discuss what low, middle and high engagement with each EQ element looks like within a system or culture
- Explore the power of context, the organizational, cultural and personal circumstances within which a team or organization is using the EQ-i
- Learn advanced skills for applying the EQ-i Group Report in group and teamwork
- Receive and review a number of group training designs that answer common organization pain points and put EQ to work
- Engage a process to map the EQ-i elements to different organizational competency models to empower the EQ-i to assist in the development of any number of organizational goals
- Explore, discuss and experience a number of organizational applications of the EQ model, including teams, conflict, resilience and relationship-building as well as others. Review and receive a group training design to address one of these common development needs.
OKA’s Insight to Action: Sharpening EQ Interpretation Skills online workshop is an excellent complement to this course – offering EQ practitioners, coaches and trainers advanced skills and practice in using the EQ-i2.0 for individual coaching and development.
Course is 1:00-5:00 EST
This course will dive deeply into powerful applications using the EQ-i.
EQ-i certification is a course requirement as the course design assumes participants have familiarity around the tool.