Emotional Intelligence (EQ) can contribute more to our success than IQ or subject matter expertise. How is your EQ and that of your team? How do you “show up” when you engage the world around you? EQ includes behaviors such as self-confidence, assertiveness, empathy, and flexibility—all behaviors that can be developed. This interactive program helps individuals leverage the power of emotional intelligence to improve relationships and gain success in their personal and professional lives.
- Take the EQ-i (Emotional Intelligence assessment) online as pre-work and receive their individual results during the workshop
- Engage OKA’s EQ Tutorial as pre-work to explore the EQ-i model (about 30 minutes self-guided)
- Discover the behavioral elements of the EQ-i model of Emotional Intelligence and how each element can support or impede success
- Explore activities to develop selected EQ behaviors
- Develop immediate actions and personal action plans to develop selected EQ elements (self-directed post work)
- Participate in optional one-on-one sixty minute coaching session to debrief results and develop an action plan ($350 add on item). Purchase EQ-i Coaching.