OKA is excited to offer Advanced EQ Interpretation Skills, one of two advanced workshops for EQ practitioners, coaches and trainers. A highly interactive and engaging online workshop, this half-day class builds on the skills of OKA’s EQ-i certification by helping you improve your skills in using the EQ-i2.0 for individual coaching and development.
In the workshop, you will:
- Review the EQ-i model and the link between EQ scores and behavior
- Use discussion and case-studies to take a closer look at what the scores suggest – beyond basic interpretation
- Discover a number of OKA best-practices regarding score interpretation and EQ-i element patterns that improve your ability to interpret results and coach using the EQ-i
- Use the EQ-i to support individual growth and development in commonly needed areas such as resilience, conflict, and relationship management
- Explore and practice asking appropriate drill-down questions to establish the context and effective next steps with the EQ-i
- Earn ICF CCEs: 2.25 Core Competencies, 1.75 Resource Development
OKA’s EQ for Teams & Organizations online workshop is an excellent compliment to this course – offering exercises and applications to apply the richness of Emotional Intelligence to teams and organizations.
This course will dive deeply into powerful applications using the EQ-i.
*Prerequisite: EQ-i certification is a course requirement as the course design assumes participants have familiarity around the tool.