Successful organizations and teams thrive because of the quality and effectiveness of the working relationships between their people. The Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®) provides a window into the motives that drive you and others both when things are going well and during conflict or opposition. SDI® insights empower teams to communicate and deploy strengths in a way that increases engagement, improves collaboration, and minimizes time spent in conflict. Teams that use the SDI often report that they are more efficient, constructive and productive in working with each other.
A unique aspect of the SDI is its approach to minimizing and managing conflict. It does so by identifying what may trigger conflict in any relationship. And rather than identify a person’s singular conflict “style”, the SDI identifies a sequence of approaches that each party may deploy as conflict escalates.
The SDI has been used successfully for decades around the world in supporting team building, leadership development, sales and customer relations training, organizational change efforts, and negotiation and conflict management. This is available in ½ day or full day workshop
- Take the SDI and Strengths Portrait online and receive their results
- Take the Overdone Strengths Portrait online and receive their results (full day option)
- Assess motives for themselves and others when things are going well and in conflict
- Learn how they currently use their strengths and how to deploy different strengths to produce better outcomes
- Hear how their strengths are perceived by others and impact team relationships
- Benefit from a shared language and easily applied framework that promotes greater engagement, improved communication, and more productive collaboration
- Develop the skill of conflict management (full-day option)
- Explore how over-investing in strengths can limit their effectiveness (full-day option)
- Analyze a team’s motives, strengths and overdone strengths and derive insights and next steps for the group’s development (full-day option)