Emotional Intelligence is like learning a foreign language. It can be an enlightening experience, and learning one can open up the world in brand new ways. The problem is, like a language we took in high school, or only spoke in a childhood home, we lose the language if we don’t speak it regularly. That’s why we at OKA are creating this EQ Learning Community! It will be a premium service for an annual subscription fee. People who are passionate about EQ will have a place to interact, network and hone their grasp on the “language,” of EQ.
Benefits of Joining the EQ Learning Community
Our goal is to create a thriving community of people who want to keep Emotional Intelligence in their lives. We want to provide membership benefits that will assist in EQ growth from seasoned experts to novices fresh out of certification. The benefits so far include:
- A vibrant and welcoming slack community constantly updated with ideas and questions around how to best utilize the EQ-i2.0 and EQ360 as a coach and trainer
- Quarterly webinars with OKA experts. Each of these webinars will be an hour long, and highly interactive, with topics such as:
- EQ and the World Around Us
- How does Emotional Intelligence show up in the world around us every day? We will give real life examples of identifying and practicing Emotional Intelligence elements can help us navigate obstacles around us.
- EQ and Teams
- How can you use Emotional Intelligence to help develop and improve teams? We will spend time reviewing a number of group training designs that answer common organization pain points. Additionally, we can EQ to work and identify ways to use the EQi for areas such as conflict, resilience, and relationship-building.
- EQ and Leadership
- What are the elements of EQ that are most associated with strong leadership? How can we help our leaders develop Emotional Intelligence?
- EQ Case Studies
- This webinar will revolve around real life examples of EQ-i assessment results and how to coach on them. What do you do if you receive results that are all extremely high, all extremely low, or all in the middle? We will go through some best practices for coaching.
- FREE access to OKA’s EQ On Demand Course.
- A membership discount: You will receive 15% off EQ workbooks and EQ support materials, and any additional OKA certifications.