Type Trainer Self-Guided Tutorial (online)
For years, OKA has been helping train trainers on the delivery of high-impact, experiential Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) workshops
Now we offer this course in a self-directed format, available online using any web browser. Drawing heavily from OKA’s longstanding three-day Type Trainer Skillshop, and built around OKA’s MBTI Workshop Slides, this self-guided presentation is a detailed audio presentation overlaid on a detailed PowerPoint slide show. Together, they support both type theory content and “behind the curtain” insights on the structure and logistics of an experiential type training. Through this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the ten training micro-components that make you effective with any group
- Learn a variety of type exercises—how to set them up and process the exercise output
- View a number of video clips, illustrating the delivery of key workshop components
- Review a host of frequently asked questions and appropriate responses.
- Utilize a variety of handouts and design variations based on different group sizes and composition
This online training includes over two hours of audio content, recorded over 89 slides. We have also included the following attachments, easily downloadable through the training:
- OKA’s downloadable bundle of MBTI Designs – Detailed and specific designs for both half and full day type trainings, the two most requested type training designs. With ample content and proposed scripting, both designs are cross-referenced with OKA’s workbooks and our MBTI PowerPoint Slideshow for easy integration and cross-tool support.
- A full Type PowerPoint slide presentation to download and use with clients (MBTI Type Workshop Slides sans Temperament Workshop slides) – This detailed and visually rich PowerPoint presentation provides a comprehensive training tool, capturing OKA’s 30 years of making MBTI introduction both engaging and actionable. Dynamic and colorful, this animated presentation gives trainers new to type the structure and content they need to get started, while it provides type veterans a beautiful new format to enhance existing programs. Focused assortment of Intro-workshop specific handouts – Includes Frequently Asked Questions (and their Answers), a Four Dichotomies Handout, Good-word Lists for each MBTI Dichotomy, and a Type Action Plan.
Here’s a screen shot from the training:
To Purchase and Access this Training:
This is an online training program accessible through any standard flash-enabled browser via the website address, login and password provided in a PDF information sheet immediately upon purchase.
- submit your order (with billing address that matches credit card),
- click Download button to receive PDF with instructions to,
- access online training, as often as you, like from any computer, for the next month.
Earn 4 CEUs towards MBTI Master Practitioner