Insight to Action: Sharpening EQ Interpretation Skills (Online)
OKA is excited to offer Insight to Action: Sharpening EQ Interpretation Skills, one of two advanced workshops for EQ practitioners, coaches and trainers. A highly interactive and engaging online workshop, this half-day class builds on the skills of OKA’s EQ-i certification by helping you improve your skills in using the EQ-i2.0 for individual coaching and development: In the workshop, you will:
- Review the EQ-i model and the link between EQ scores and behavior
- Use discussion and case-studies to take a closer look at what the scores suggest – beyond basic interpretation
- Discover a number of OKA best-practices regarding score interpretation and EQ-i element patterns that improve your ability to interpret results and coach using the EQ-i0
- Use the EQ-i to support individual growth and development in commonly needed areas such as resilience, conflict, and relationship management
- Explore and practice asking appropriate drill-down questions to establish the context and effective next steps with the EQ-i
OKA’s EQ for Teams and Organizations online workshop is an excellent complement to this course – offering exercises and applications to apply the richness of Emotional Intelligence to teams and organizations.
Getting the most out of the EQi takes practice and experience. We look forward to building that together.
REGISTER TODAY! Click on date below to register:
Don’t see a date that will work with your schedule?
Contact Rebecca Ondrey to discuss alternative dates/customized sessions.