OKA’s blended learning certification process can be completed quickly and remotely in three steps:
- Register. An OKA Consultant will connect with you via email to begin the certification process.
- Learn online with interactive modules
- Receive one-on-one coaching with an OKA Master Trainer on the best way to use the tool
With certification you receive:
- 1½ hour individual coaching from an OKA Master Trainer
- OKA Support tools
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center
After you purchase the course: An OKA Consultant will connect with you via email to begin the certification process.